There is just something about October that makes me want to pull out the craft supplies and start making things. I just love decorating for Halloween and my daughter is a huge fan of making things. Put those together and you get Halloween crafting! To help you out with ideas I have put together a list of some Halloween Crafts for Kids that I know you will love.
- Faux Stained Glass Candy Corn – Here is a something that you can use to decorate your windows. You will need tissue paper, construction paper, glue stick, scissors, and some self laminating film for this project.
- Cardboard Box Jack o’ Lantern – Recycle an old cereal or graham cracker box and make a jack o’ lantern with your kids. This project calls for the box, construction paper, glue, and a black marker. This is a very fun Halloween crafts for kids.
- Modge Podge Pumpkins – Dress up some plastic pumpkins with scrapbook paper and some modge podge. This is the messy, have to get your hands dirty kind of craft that most kids love. So cute!
- Haunted Birdhouses – This Halloween crafts for kids will require adult help for sure. Unfinished wood birdhouses are easy to find at the dollar store or local craft store. Add some black paint and then some sparkle paint to get the right look. Add some little accessories and make a whole village.
- Salt Dough Ghosts – Salt dough is great for crafting. Here is a recipe and instructions on how to make some ghosts to decorate with. Kids love to make these as there is a making something in the kitchen element and then a crafting element.
I hope you love these ideas. Share in the comments below any Halloween crafts for kids that your own children love to do or if you have any craft suggestions.